Thursday, April 17, 2008

Astrological Prayer



Alright, no one get offended. I received this in an e-mail and thought it was funny and cute. S0; since it is so cute and funny I thought I would share with all of my friends out there in cyber space.


Photobucket

Astrological Prayer


Aries:
Dear God, please give my patience........and could you do it right now?

Taurus:
Dear God, help me accept change, but not too fast.

Gemini:
Dear God! Who is God? Where is God? Why is God?

Photobucket

Cancer:
Dear God!!!!

Leo:
Yes.

Virgo:
Dear God, please God make us prefect and don't mess it up like You did the last time.

Photobucket

Libra:
Dear God, help me to be decisive, on the other hand, what do you think is best?

Scorpio:
Our father, forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors, even though the B****ds don't deserve it!

Sagittarius:
Dear Lord, if I've told you once, I've told you a million times, help me stop exaggerating.

Photobucket

Capricorn:
Dear God, I'd like to ask you to help me, but i learned a long time ago not to rely on anyone else.

Aquarius:
Dear God, I know I like change, but this chaos is ridiculous!

Pisces:
Dear Lord, as long as I'm going to drink this fifth of scotch tonight, please use the stimulation for thy glory.

AMEN



I still think that this is very cute.
I am a Pisces and since I am not really a drinker I guess it is not quite me. Leave me a comment and let me know if your sign fits you.

Photobucket

No comments: